View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 09:23 AM   #14
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkwpc View Post
How many people here think that Exhaust sounds are important for the new Camaro? As for me, I love the sounds of American muscle. I think the best sounding cars today are the 90-04 mustang with aftermarket exhaust. They are loud but also have a deep tone to them. The older (95+) Camaro are loud but to me they just do not have to right muscle car tone. Also I think the new mustangs do not sound that great as well. I think it’s all because on the 90+ mustangs and the first Camaros and mustangs had the mufflers in the middle of the car. I think that’s what made them sound so great. With the mufflers at the back, they just do not sound the same. I took this pic at the LA auto show from the Camaro :

It looks like its similar to the mustangs but a little more pipe then the Mustang. It’s a little better but I wonder why they do put the mufflers in the middle anymore…. I’m hoping they do better with this car!
it actually looks really similar to the vette. the way the mufflers are right by the exhaust tips. as far as the sound,its not too important to me, ill just put borla on anyways.but until i getit put on ,yeah i would want it to sound good on the way home.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote