View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #260
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Ha ha I'm sure you beat some goofball to the punch with that comment.

Montana, why did you wimp out?

I know a good traffic attorney. You gotsta pay to play.

I know right? I'm trying to get this car finished mod-wise. Ordered a Gecko green 4dr Rubicon 2 weeks ago. That'll be next.

I have a feeling the LLT FI scene is about to be blown wide open. I thot you were leaning towards SC. I guess if HPS is crazy stupid then ya gotta go with it. I sure looks like we are about to get some different options with tuning as well. I'm hoping with this new fuel pump, the SC route is going to be a bit stronger. 450RWHP or bust!
I was, still am, maybe, maybe not LOL! Once I have my mind set on something there's always something else around the corner. This will be my last and only BIG mod so I want to make the right decision if that be a turbo or a supercharger. IPF just came out with some nice numbers just when I thought it was dead, RDP is still hard at it, tracy still have coming numbers that might surprise everyone, and now HPS!!?? Just last year, and maybe only about 6 months ago all we had was tracy holding it down for us and maybe IPF, but now it look like FI is no more an if's and butt's LOL. All this options just made my decision that much harder. I am going to wait until HPS finish their build and make my choice. I'm sure tracy should have some numbers by then too. Hopefully the upgraded HPFP is solid!

I'm glad to see you got your mind made up and moving jak
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote