View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #26
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobSS View Post
Just have to give props to the team at Pfadt. I was waiting for the development on the Gen2 Coilovers for some time and I can easily say that I am glad I waited.

Installed the Gen2's earlier this week with other Pfadt stage 4 items. The entire package as a whole is insane. But, i cant wait to try all sorts of dampening combos on the coilovers.

For the first week, I had the setting setup for the track/autox, it was still comfortable enough to ride on the streets, but could whip in and out of turns. Really makes the car feel lighter and much more response and agile.

I put my "show" rims on the evening. With a few clicks in the front, and a few in the back, I'm just near full soft on both front and rear. I put on low profile 22's, and even with the minimal tire sidewall, the ride felt better than stock. And, I can still whip around turns as I desire. Going to be heading to an Auto-X and Track Day in November, and with a few quick clicks, ill be back at track settings.

Great job Pfadt Engineers and team! You guys have been great to work with and produced some awesome camaro products. Just some pics of the Installed goodies

It looks awesome!! Congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyToasta View Post
I'm already Pfadt-ed as far as the bushings, trailing arms and tie-rods is concerned - and more than just happy with the performance

Are you guys planning on putting your Camaro coil overs on the German Market as well? TÜV requirements/authorization is a must unfortunately....

I'd be more than happy to take that final step on the coil overs as well!
We can help you out as well!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote