View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 12:47 AM   #3
joes3rdcamaro82/91/2010
Z28 Hold Out!

Drives: 2000 Monte Carlo SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Sure I can answer the question....but before I do -- I need to warn you --- I was fortunate in that I had a pre-production Z06 company car a few years back -- great car -- but I would have rather had a convertible..........

I will hopefully have a 'captive test fleet' car early on -- but yes, I want to buy TWO Camaros --

One is for "Mom" Settlemire -- who is still driving her 2002 Camaro -- she's 83 and keeps reminding me that the 'clock is ticking....." (She tells me she wants Orange with Black Stripes -- )

The other? A V8 Convert -- special paint -- black over white -- like the Avatar.........

I would love to own a Z06, hell i would be happy to just drive one!! I thought i would ask what you would like your Camaro to look like. I figure you are always worried about other people being happy, i could take a turn for you! Well if the team decides on doing a orange and black theme, you are going to make me and "mom" very happy. Word of the year "Patience", but it is almost over. Seems like a month ago we were waiting for official word that it would be produced. Bottom line it is the best way in my mind to measure, or pass time!!
joes3rdcamaro82/91/2010 is offline   Reply With Quote