View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 03:11 AM   #244
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
We need more pics!! How about an updated engine bay pic when the TB is installed. Oh and I'm pretty sure I won our bet. ;-).
LOL, yes brother Luke, you won our bet!! I think I went all of 2 weeks without leaving good enough alone and adding more mods!! But from your last PM, I didn't win by much

As crazy as it may sound, my car isn't in my garage here in SoCal yet. As you know, I wasn't in a rush to bring it down here until I got settled in and was able to set up the garage. The shop ran into some heavy work, so I told them I'd take a backseat to buy me some more time. But now the time has come, and I'll be bringing her to her new home this week. There's so many things I have to post pics of and then it's still getting dyno'd once here, so I'll have the pics/videos covered shortly.

Now, how'd you make out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccamaro View Post
Hey Kronix. Hope all is well. Your build just keeps getting more amazing. I found a 2SS in Seattle that I'm interested in. I'm in CA bay area. Though it doesn't have a sunroof, the rest is just like your car. It's a 2011 with 19k miles on it. Really new. The asking price is $34k but I offered $30k OUT THE DOOR. They will charge me $1k for transport. Do you think this is a good deal? Could I get it for lower since 2013 is just around the corner? Thanks for the input.
Hey RC, thanks for the props bro and good to hear you're getting close to pulling the trigger on your ride! Does the car have a Maggie Supercharger? IMO if it DOESN'T have one, then the price is a bit high. Since you're looking at transport and outside of Cali, I've seen quite a few really low milage 2011 for around that price on ebay (from dealerships). Now if it has a Supercharger, then it's a little different story and would definitely want to know all about the car first. I don't have the paperwork in front of me, but if I recall correctly I got mine from the dealer in October 2011 for around $34-35K with no miles. Granted the 2012's were out at that time, I just think 19K miles is a little high @ $30K. I can send you a bunch of cars that I've seen on ebay for you to compare or just search ebay motors and put all the options you want in and how far to search, I think you'll be surprised at the results. Keep me updated!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote