View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #150
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Quite all right. Thanks for getting it taken care of...and to all the others that paid this morning too....Thank you.
I'm having some delay's with pay-pal.. Pay-pal is sending 2 small amounts to my checking account (which they say is going to take 3 days) and I have to verify those amounts in order to add funds to pay-pal. Once I get the $15 on pay-pal, I'll follow the instructions in the link below you posted on the first page.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6355

Go to www.paypal.com and sign in (or sign up if you don't have an account). Go to "send money" at the top of the screen. Type in Al's email address as info@carshirtsetc.com , the total amount for your specific # of shirts and shipping (MAKE SURE THIS EQUALS WHAT YOU ORDERED IN THE PRE-ORDER THREAD!!!), make sure payment is in US dollars, click on "goods," and then continue. Al will be able to verify amount paid equals number of shirts, amount, and shipping.

On the next page, verify your shipping information (address and all). In the message box at the bottom, type in the color, size, and quantity of shirts that you ordered in the pre-order thread.....again, please make sure it's the same as the pre-order thread as we want to make sure that everyone that ordered a shirt gets what they wanted.

Submit the payment to Al and you will get your confirmation email.