View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #65
JohnnyBfromPeoria

Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
I ordered through David Blankinship at Courtesy. They weren't dickish to me at all. $500 deposit; MSRP, in writing and signed. This is my first experience with them. I figured I would try them first, as I can walk to the dealership from my house. It's only three blocks. On May 15, and again on the 18th, they had a customer's 2/SS RS out front so I got to sit in it. I think he was surprised that I wanted to see how big the trunk and its opening were, as well as how the back seat folds down. I will be using this as a work car and transport samples of things, so that was important to me.

I have no idea when mine will start to move, and I'm in no particular hurry, either. It gets here when it gets here. Nice to hear Courtesy got more allocations, though.

Should be fun to get together with some of you when we can all show off our rides. Cruise Central, like the "old days."

I've already planned my first out-of-town drive: Beeline Highway to Payson and back. I love those long sweepers where the highway crosses over itself. They were always good on my high performance street bikes, and I expect no less with the LS.

Another good one is the hill into Yarnell. Also going to have to run it up South Mountain, just because it's tradition with me.

John B.
1986 Mitsubishi Montero 2.4l FI Transplant

Last edited by JohnnyBfromPeoria; 05-21-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Spelling
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote