View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 12:40 PM   #12
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Sorry gtahvit - I must have been putting together my thread about pretty much the same topic while you were posting yours, LOL!!! You've made great points and hopefully people will abide by your request and keep postitive feedback in here.

For the record, I don't feel I'm in the know, perse, however, I knew it would not be out at launch, and I'm sure there are a lot more of us out there that knew too. I think that it's just hard not to get answers regarding the model yet, and some of us are starting to panic. That's not a bad thing, but there's no reason for anyone to tell us to stop crying. We didn't tell you to not be please (as I am too) with the SS, it's just we were looking and hoping for more. I'm sure it's at least on the drawing table somewhere and it'll take a couple years to come out, but that's fine. I just hate when I feel someone is trying to deminish my feelings and what I think is important. I try not to do that to others, and expect the same in return. I'm glad The_Blur cleared up some of the air with the last post. It definately helps to get the perspective of others because it's hard to see someone's expressions through a computer screen.

Come on GM - don't let the Z28 down

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote