View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:36 PM   #802
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
They only turned the rear O2 sensors off right? I thought I read that earlier. The fronts have to remain on in order to work. the multiple cylinder misfire is common on SC applications and can be turned off by your tuner. The lean sensor is the one that is the problem. Once you finally get your car to a tuner then it is probalby only 15 min away from running the way you want. Crazy that there are none in your area but I would not just go to the closest and available guy out there. The tuning is so vital to the safety of your engine and must be done by someone with a good rep. Even if it means you have to load it up and drive to get to one. It will be worth it and mean fewer problems down the road. I went thru two months while building mine so I totally know the frustration and brain thoughts you must be having. But it will be worth it.
Just waiting to find a tuner and get a trailer and truck. Gotta know where I"m taking it and when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post
Does P0650 reset if you clear it and then restart and run the engine a couple times?

Is the check engine light working? With those 3 codes it should be on. It should also do a bulb check at first key on.

That MIL code means either there is a problem in the circuit to the MIL lamp, or an ECM problem.

If P0650 comes back after clearing, I think that's the key to whatever is wrong.
I'll clear it for now just for the hell of it.

I'm just in waiting mode now till a tuner can get ahold of it.

Anyone know where I can get one of these? I'll call Magnuson and order one but I was hoping to get one locally. Went to 2 different Orileis, an Auto Zone, Car Quest, Advanced auto, and and a couple others today. Nobody even knows what the hell I'm talking about.

Name:  IMG_1106.JPG
Views: 1344
Size:  115.3 KB