View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #12
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond View Post
Damn expensive Porter Cable...

Ok Ok... I get it. Looks like I'll have to make the investment. You see, when I took the above pic, it was like I mentioned, after a day of "by hand" polishing and waxing. "By hand" wasn't the origional intention. I was out shopping for a PC the day before and didn't like the price, so I bought a cheap version that I learned later, didn't oscilate, but spun... at violent speeds! lol

All that one did was make a huge mess, and turned a tough job into a real pisser! So, I threw that hateful thing aside and spent the day... the whole day... by hand.

Dylan... what role do you play at Adams?? Cause Canadian Tire seem to be stuck exclusively on Megguiars and Mothers. I only wish they supplied Adams products. I spent some time watching Junkman's videos and would like to follow his steps to the tee.... unfortunately my first wrong step was buying that crap polisher. It was all down hill from there! lol

And thanks for the compliment skillz! I'm a sucker for the classic black and white look. I get it from my dad. Here's his 1971:
your dad's 71 is awesome, I have a 71 RS Camaro.