View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 01:36 AM   #3
MaxKamai
Mad Ninja Skills

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6
You can buy all the individual pieces from procharger. You will need injectors and an upgraded fuel pump if you want to make good power. I don't recommend boost a pumps as I have seen early pump failures caused by them. Intercooler may work, but you will likely need to build custom tubing, as I doubt it is oriented the same as the kit for our cars. My concern is rotation of the supercharger. In our cars the intake side of the supercharger faces the firewall. Not sure which way it faces on your buddy's car (LS1 Corvette intake faces the front bumper and as such rotates the opposite direction) so look into that before you dump too much money into this endeavor. Let me know if you have other questions or need help.
Custom stainless 2" primary headers / Custom stainless 3" header back exhaust / Hurst short shifter / ZEX nitrous kit / Vararam intake / Spohn chrome moly trailing arms / Sin City Performance Tune / SCP custom ground cam / SCP ported & polished heads

New Car 2007 Corvette Z06 - Headers / Vararam / Magnaflow Catback / SCP Tune / Nitrous / BTR Stg IV Cam and Springs
MaxKamai is offline   Reply With Quote