View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #25
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe View Post
Cobalt? Yuck.
Get a Honda Fit Sport, guaranteed to last longer than any Cobalt, and youll have cash left over.
If I'm gonna get an ugly car I'd just go all out and buy an Aztek I am looking at the Scion tC though. Dunno why, I just like that lil thing. One of the guys I knew out in California had one for a lil bit and I was pretty impressed with it (aside from the gas mileage, which isn't too horrible still)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcamaro View Post
Here's another option for you. Sell the truck yourself, use that money and the $8000 to refinance your current vehicle loan, using the cash as a large down payment. Maybe that would put the monthly down to something more affordable. If the money is going into a car, might as well be the one you have so you don't take a loss on the Camaro and you get to keep it.

Depending on how much you owe and what interest rate you have, you could reduce your payments by as much as $200. Even though you've only had it for about 5 months, just about any bank would refinance it for you with a large chunk down.
Well, the whole point of getting the truck was to keep the Camaro in the garage for the winter. Otherwise, yeah, I would definitely have gone that route (stupid iowa weather! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
How about an HHR LS?? Same platform as a Cobalt, but you get more utility and a cool bodystyle...
Mmm, I'm not too fond of the HHRs. Body style reminds me too much of the dang PT Cruisers.

Anywho, I'm starting to lean towards the tC. Very unique little car.... I'll have to take it for a test drive and see how they handle. Thanks for all the advice guys