View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 08:00 AM   #270
smogintoo

Drives: 98 Olds Intrigue
What he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron1121 View Post
I love my car, but I think these items would make the next model year Camaro better. Most of them wouldn't even add that much cost to the car.....

- Functional Scoop

- Smaller rear view mirror for tall people. (I will pay for a new one if GM makes it!!!)

- No need for HUD. Not enough room on the windshield. Put in a tach bar, gear indicator and programmable RPM shift light on the existing DIC display, and get rid if the weird empty space above the DIC.

- Offer a GMPP supercharger kit (preferably magnason) that maintains the factory warranty on the car and power train. (I will buy it!)

- Give us one button that instantly disables all the electronic ninnys. If a mustang pulls up next to me at the light, I don't want to be fooling around pushing and holding the traction control button through various modes. I wana push one button and light um up.

- Adjustable height passenger seat. Wife complains about visability.

- Adjustable height front seat belts.

- Steering wheel radio volume control is on the wrong side.

- Rear seat belts need retainer clips. They beat the inside of the car when loose.

- The cup holders are absolutely useless if you have manual car. Extend the armrest and put the cup holders in the door or behind the arm rest.

- Make the trunk button on the key fob a press and hold, instead of instant open. It is way too easy to open the trunk by mistake.

- Make the windows roll down automatically if you press and hold the button on the key fob to unlock the doors.

- Get rid of etched on warnings, like "objects in mirror are closer than they appear." I don't need to be reminded of that, just make it a sticker we can pull off.

- Ship black floor mats with the Grey interior car. The Gray mats are horrible. Pay the extra couple of bucks and give people rear floor mats.

- Make it so the fuel cover locks when the doors are locked.

- Single zone climate control

- Have GM work with a supplier to have aftermarket wheel locks that match the wheels, Silver, Midnight Silver, Polished, etc...
Now here is a man that gave this some serious thought...good points!