View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #11
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keedy View Post
I think I'm probably a very small minority on this forum in that I don't really care what engine the Z28 has. I want a road course camaro. I want it to have a suspension that makes my RX8 feel like a wobbly POS in the turns, and enough balls to power through the apex without playing the momentum games i have to play in my 8 to make that happen.

Thats my wish list. A car with power that i can throw through the twisties as good, or better, than my current car without losing the rear end.

I definitely like the suggestions of a bare bones drivers car, though. I hate leather interior, and as much as i like my sunroof in my 8, i definitely don't need one.
I had a 2004 RX~8... gonna be tough to make this fat a$$ go like the RX throuh the turns. I agree the torque on the RX was very poor...

With the right mods though, the Camaro takes the twisites very well.

I went from the RX~8 to a 2007 Corvette to the Camaro and I could actually drive the RX~8 faster than the Corvette or Camaro though my back country roads . When it comes to road courses, its not all about power.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote