View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #7134
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Can someone try to rationalize why it's okay to be biased towards the Mustang on a Camaro site...but not okay to be biased towards the Camaro? That's a rhetorical question...

It will never cease to amaze me how many supposed "Camaro enthusiasts" flock to the side of Ford at the smallest hint of an advantage in one area or another...especially when facts and logic would lead someone who spent a moment thinking to a different conclusion.

I wonder sometimes, given the Camaro's splash, and rampant success in this 5th generation, have our ranks been flooded with the sort of people who are looking for nothing other than the next best thing? That would make me a little sad..
Most of the people here don't give two ****s about GM or Chevrolet. All they want is the newest thing out there. Just look at the General Discussion section, constantly *****ing about the new steering wheel, new engines, better features on newer cars, slapping a ZL1 fascia on an SS (ironically enough, I remember some V6 owners getting a lot of sh*t for installing SS fascias on their V6 cars)...once GM changes something that makes a newer model year Camaro better in some way than their older 5th gen, it's as if they've been personally offended.