View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
Well Radz, you are definitely braver than I am. I want a Z28 as bad as you do BUT I am not going to tat my body. My wife thought I was crazy too when I put my deposit in with a dealer back in April on a car that was still not announced and only a dream and a wish. The Z is still a year away for both of us. You need to control those urges or you will have tats from head to toe by the time that the Z gets here. I do like your creative pumpkin though, but it needs to be Marina Blue
If that's what it takes, I'll show up with sleeves

I have been looking for another one to add; I have a few more of less relevance. I was thinking about the Bacardi Bat or something with JD or Jim Beam but it might have to be a new Z28. I never really got into this one anyways, lol.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote