View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
2010whitewolf

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2ss/rs
p0430 2010 camaro 2ss/rs auto

I was wondering if any one has found a fix other then tuning the car i have looked at many sites and many posts on here just trying to get something that will fix this issue without a tune. i have installed pacesetter long tube headers with header wrap and high flow cats. most of the sites that i saw said to do anti-foulers on the o2s which i have tried on the rear sensors because that is where i thought the code was coming from but now i am not sure if that was true pacesetter will not contact me back due the them telling me that they were 49 state legal and would not set a check eng light(the reason that i bought them over other brands) additionally i have a CAI, throttle body spacer, and a cat back cherry bomb system. but does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of the check eng light without tuning the car. since the dealer has already told me that im on the edge of voiding powertrain warranty and i do not wanna do that lol. here in VA dealers are pricks about anything that you do to a car with a warranty and voiding it cause they dont care about the customers. any help would be great
2010whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote