View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #113
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Let's see....I've had my car for 1 1/2 years and 8000 miles. My first problem was intermittant pass side window indexing and sometimes it would come halfway down by itself. After 2 times at the dealership they replaced the motor and control module. Seems to be ok now.

Next was notchy 3rd gear (M6) which then became notchy 2nd gear also and difficult shifting at higher revs. It was like hitting a brick wall trying to shift into 2nd at times. Had it in 3 times over the past year all 3 times "no trouble found" or "could not duplicate"! I wrote an e-mail to GM and now they are going to replace my trans next week!

I've had 2 oil leaks. First one was the oil cooler adaptor gasket which was replaced. The 2nd oil leak was the pan gasket which was replaced. So far no more oil leaks!

Seems like a lot of problems for a brand new car! I must say though all problems have been fixed or are in the process of repair. GM is taking care of all this stuff under warranty so hopefully I'll have a solid car for many years of enjoyment! Even through all this I still love this car and I think GM is trying to help me out!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote