View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #113
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topdown View Post
Ok, this may get me flamed or banned or just trashed... but if GM cant (or wont?) manage to just flat-out drop the hammer on the Mustang with this car... I am going to be so insanely disappointed and ashamed its not even funny.

The 6.2L has so much more available than GM is utilizing its not even funny... I can understand coming out with a car thats neck and neck "for the masses" but the Z28 isnt that car, the SS is... the Z28 has the ability to finally SLAM the door on the GT500.

a supercharged version of the Lxx motor should be able to put out viper-killing power... 650hp, as MANY of the C5 community knows already, is fairly easy to reach with these motors.

Come on General... we Camaro faithful have been losing this battle to the poontangs long enough! You made a car that looks like it should whoop some serious ass, and for all accounts, it does... but its time to stop JUST clearing the hurdles, blow this one out of the freakin water!
In a perfect world that would be great ,but you have to remember that in order to compete with the GT500 they must be in the same ball park when it comes to price. This in the end will dictate how much performance it gets.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote