View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
thanna89

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS Auto
TVS2300 kit with 6 pulleys, intercooler, custom cai.....

The TVS series supercharger is a compact new 4-lobe high helix rotor design for increased power, original equipment quietness and reliability without adversely affecting fuel economy. The TVS 2300 has proven itself in a number of OEM and aftermarket applications on a wide range of engine sizes.

Camaro LS3, L99 TVS2300 Specifications:
- Black powder coated supercharger case
- Cast aluminum intake manifold base & fuel rails
- Drive system self-contained synthetic oil lubrication system for no maintenance
- Air to water intercooler inside the intake manifold
- Water to air supercharger heat exchanger
- Supercharger coolant reservoir, circulation pump
- Properly sized fuel injectors –
- Internal bypass valve to reduce parasitic loss for efficiency and fuel economy
- All required brackets, connectors, hardware, wiring, clamps & hoses
- Magnuson 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty on unit
- All components are made in the USA

The blower itself has not been bolted onto a car yet, meaning it is brand new from factory. Long story short, I had an issue with the first blower on my car. Included in auction is everything you see in the pictures, which is everything from factory, even intercooler. Also included are all the pulleys you can buy for this set-up, $400 value, and a custom cold air intake with K&N filter and overflow bottle, both powder coated yellow. Any questions at all please ask, my phone number is 330-990-0653 and my name is Tim. Kit is located in Akron, Ohio, 44319.

Asking Price: $6300 obo Shipped
$6000 obo Pick up

Can accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Paypal. There will be a 3% surcharge for these methods of payment.

Attached Images

thanna89 is offline   Reply With Quote