View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #31
alex33x

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
yo guys i need some advice,
I was detailing my ride and found some little knicks on my car
the ones that when people drive on the freeway and little rocks bouncing and driving so fast they hit the vehicle
cant really see it but when washing my car it really aggrivates me not only that i live in horizon many dirt round that area

any suggestions
Get a clear bra it will run you about $600 i got one in my car though they had to take it off because I got the SLP hood and Heritage grill Im getting it reinstalled this coming week.

Im down for the meet and greet though I met john the other day while driving on mesa. lol Now Im thinking about changing my shifter to the barton I might just install the clutch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHarriSS View Post
Yo Jose, what up bro?

Just roll with it man. All of us that drive our cars daily have them. Like Richard(Emperor_SS) told me, That just shows that you drive the car.
The paint on these cars really sucks. It's chips and scratches way too easy. I wouldn't worry about it.
I dont see how to just roll with it the paint is not bad either its good if you know how to take car of it, you can check my car which is almost 1 year old not a single scratch on it.