View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
autobotaz

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Hunter View Post
So on my way in to work this morning I was cruising down the freeway when a black mustang pulls up behind me. He proceeds to follow me so closely that I was pretty sure his bumper is fused to my trunk. This goes on for a few miles, I could tell that he was trying to got me as I could here him rev a few times. (not the first time this has happened to me when I drive my camaro, he obviously has little car syndrome.)

When he finally got an opening in traffic he gets over and pulls up next to me and gives it a few revs before gassing it and taking off. I had nothing to prove so I just kept cruising. I'm glad I did because as soon as he took off & started splitting lanes a CHP motorcycle cop pulls out from behind a car a few vehicles back & takes off after him. I kindly got over to the slow lane and gave him a nice friendly wave as he was being pulled over to the side. I don't think I've ever had such a big smile driving to work in my life...
Pretty patient to let him ride your bumper for a few miles. I would have given him a love tap or two but that is awesome that he got what he deserved.

Years ago had a car cut me off for no reason on I-5 north of Seattle coming home late. Not another car going in my direction and he cuts me off. I slow down and next thing you know a highway patrol car catches the moron and pulls him over. Was such a good feeling.

Good job!!!
autobotaz is offline   Reply With Quote