View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #19
z28racer

Drives: 12 SIM 2SS/ RS Sinergy M6,GMC2500HD
So they call me and say the tech cant hear the noise and they want me to drive the car with him. Then it takes them almost two hours to pick me up and by the time I get to the dealership Its already 5:00 PM and of course the technician went home for the day. So I pick up the car and as soon I get in the car and turn the wheel I hear the noise. Then on top of that when I get home and open my door I discover 3 yes 3 small chips on the edge of my door on a $44000.00 car that I am so anal about that I whipe it down every time I drive it, I never let anybody wash it but me and gets stored in my car port and is then covered. Now I am supposed to take it back tomorow morning again so i can have the tech hear the noise and what? Put more chips in my door??? Also my concerne is now what are they going to do about my chiped door? I called and left a message with the Service Advisor but they were about to close. Just great ! Go in with one problem. Leave with two. Also when I showed them the Bubbling dash they didnt know anything about it and werent sure about a fix or when there would be one. As for the seat they said its wear? The covering fit lose from day one, I have had this car only 10 months and I might way 150LBS wet the cover is new but just not streched properly. So what kind of response is that????:(

Last edited by z28racer; 10-02-2012 at 08:27 PM.
z28racer is offline   Reply With Quote