View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:35 AM   #16
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
America..

Where you can drive a car, and not speak the language.

Where you can protest law and claim civil rights violations when law states no portion of your head shall be covered for a drivers license.

Where you can have BET, a black Miss America pageant and NAACP, UNCF, or an all black college yet not have any white only national orginizations because it is deemed "racist".

Where nativity scenes were once in public viewing are not permitted anymore because it offends other religions.

Where having 8 babies by 8 different "baby daddies" nets the average welfare "baby momma" $300 per child per month for free.

Where totally justified police ass kickings are against the law. or considered racially motivated even when the officer had no idea you were of a particular nationality.

Where said convicted felon by peer jury sues the police for said justifiable ass kicking....costs the public money.

Where my merchandise I buy is labeled in Spanish, Arabic and English...WTF!!! This IS America! I am NOT for "user friendly" packaging. I grew up with Mr. Bubble, Coke, A&W, Jack in The Box, Baseball and Chevy.

Where the government can't take care of their own impoverished yet spend billions in assistance to other foreign countries....AND waste money by paying more money for more babies who turn into neglected sh*theads who rob, steal, rape and kill.

Yea, the guy violated an order and he knew it...what makes him any different than any other religious zealout attempting to circumvent the rules.

LEAVE THE GUY ALONE! America has better fights to win...The guy is 90 years old for God sake!