View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Fest Gear is Now Available in the Camaro5 Store!

For all those that either missed coming by the Camaro5/GM tent to get your gear or those that weren't able to pick up your pre-orders, we now have everything back up on shelves and product is entered into the computer for ordering.

Run over to the Camaro5 Store and get your fest shirts, caps, visors, ladies caps, etc.

We are fortunate enough to be working with a great retailer, Ralph White, who helped us to expand our product line just a bit further this year.

We actually had ladies gear this year! We are going to restock the ladies items and get them in the store asap.

We have visors, cadet caps, pink visors, pink caps, fest shirts, standard shirts, koozies, and the list goes on and on.

OH! And I called my sticker guy today.

We have DUAL FACING CAR SILHOUETTE stickers being made! Now you have have one for EACH side of the car facing forward! These should be in in a couple of weeks.

Orange
bowtie stickers are being made along with navy, burgandy, and....get this....

METALLIC SILVER.

And if I may, thanks for supporting the store. You guys are truly awesome. Because of the store being such a huge hit, we are looking into new designs, new art, and we are getting more financially able to create new items for you guys. For that, we THANK YOU!
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote