View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 06:47 AM   #7
maxpower5

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badtie View Post
So im sitting in the parking lot about to walk into class when this newer model looking ford f150 pulls up..(single cab) but waite, whats that on the front of the grill right above where the front bumper SHOULD be haha... A cobra emblem. really? then when he parks i see on the tailgate instead of where it should say FORD it says SVT...
So either im missing something here or does ford really make that?? i tried to get a pic but i didnt want to take a pic of it right in front of the guy lol so any thougts ill, try to get a pic monday.
i wouldnt be putting my hand to my head - i would be in awe. that's one badass truck - whipple s/c, 475 hp - its the badest stock pick-up out there to date for racing and performance - the svt raptor is right there with it, but different venue. this truck came out late 09/early 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
a_Username has it right........it's a 2005-2008 Shelby F150 Super Snake. Not very many made but it's a 5.4L good for 475 HP. It's a bad ass truck, to say the least.

The only thing I'm not sure about is you said it was a single cab....not to sure if Shelby made them in Single cab and I don't think they had the SVT logo on the back. Sounds like someone was trying to remake a F150 Super Snake.

I hate to say it, but where is a Mustang guy when you need one?
The Ford F150 Super Snake post title package includes:
  • Whipple supercharger kit
  • Borla exhaust system
  • DJM suspension
  • 3.73:1 rear axle ratio
  • Shelby-designed 22-inch wheels and tires with Pirelli P Scorpion tires
  • Forged Shelby / Baer brakes with 6 piston calipers with cross drilled and vented rotors
  • Custom front fascia, grill, carbon fiber splitter, fender vents and brake cooling ducts
  • Custom front fascia, mesh grill and grill surround
  • Custom side fender vents and rockers
  • Unique fiberglass hood featuring a hood scoop and classic Shelby design
  • Bed lid and rug with embroidered logos
  • Shelby signature Super Snake stripes
  • “Shelby” lettering across the rear tailgate
  • “Super Snake” vehicle badges and official Shelby CSM interior plate
  • Shelby signature embroidered headrests, floor mats and leather interior
all i can say is wow!
maxpower5 is offline   Reply With Quote