View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #29
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawz View Post
Wow I just got off the phone with damien and now I see this post... I too have an "order" with John L Sullivan and I am being told the same thing about 4000 dollars worth of extra stuff that myself nor my wife want. I was told MSRP from the beginning. Never mentioned about 4K worth of extra stuff. I am willing to grease the wheels maybe by ordering the tint and the car cover but I have my own car detailer that is going to do paint protection and I don't want the clear bra. Does anyone or did anyone do the financing up front prior to ordering???? I think that is the only thing that will protect us from this crap. It's bad business practice to do this especially in the 9th inning after stringing all of us along. I'm #5 right now in the ordering string and I placed my order in February. I was expecting the car in August sometime. I'm honestly thinking about traveling around trying to find a 2SS to buy. Problem is that I have a trade in which has to be part of the deal..... So flying out there to pick the car up might not work right now.

I'm getting ready to call the General Sales manager here in a few hours to try to figure out what will make the deal go thru. If the minimum won't cut it i'll cancel my order. And then i'll talk to my lawyer, the better business bureau and everyone on Norcal-LS1, Norcal1320, Norcalvettes, etc will all know the story about the bait and switch tactic used by John L.....
WOW they just don't give a rip do they... I say we all go order elsewhere, spread the word, let them sale to people who like to take it in the tail pipe.