View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #38
songsj

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS Summit White
Quote:
Question for the gang... I've learned (from other camaro5ers) that my dealer charges a dealer fee of $599. This was never brought up before so I plan on refusing to pay it. If it was like $100 or something I might just say whatever but an extra $600 of profit on top of MSRP is inexcusable. My car isn't here yet so I'm wondering how this is going to end up. Between this and the MSRP change, I know I'm going to have a fight on my hands. But combined we're talking a difference of $1000 and I'm not going to roll over for that kinda money. The fee is "legal" here in FL but doesn't mean I have to let them pull that crap. So am I out on a limb here or am I justified in my 'ummm no' thought? How much "fees" have other people been seeing?
I hate to say it but unless you have a signed purchase agreement with a stated price and no other additional costs stated on it you will probably be screwed!!!. Doesn't sound like too many dealers are giving in. The Camaro is becoming an uglyier car to me every day due to dealer BS!!!!
songsj is offline   Reply With Quote