View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
Imfishintx

Drives: 07 Tahoe LTZ
Quote:
constraint in this case doesn't mean 'stop', it just means that they are adjusting the percentage of SS's produced to v6's. it's nothing you will even notice...order yo caaa
Some of us will notice this, a reduction of 50% will effect quite a few people..... MSRP was already pushing the limit, paying over MSRP just to get a car on the lot isn't in my vocabulary. Producing more V6 models when there are standing orders for the V8 make's no sense. I'm sure our all knowing gov'ment knows what's best for us and there must be way too many V8's already sold so let's slow this down a little and get back to fuel efficient cars that the American people demand!!:r olleyes:

Feel free to disagree with any of my rants above..... but I still want my V8 SS model Camaro, however if "they" will reduce production of V8 model's for whatever "REAL or UNKNOWN" reason, There are several people that will buy available V8 cars from other manufactures, to avoid this "Real or Perceived" Marketing/Gov'ment intervention!!

Thank you and Good night!!!
Imfishintx is offline   Reply With Quote