View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:12 AM   #40
BMR guy

Drives: 2010 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderSS View Post
I have my rear XA Coilovers dropped to lowest setting and the front sits less than an inch higher. As a result the inner three inches on my rear tires are wearing unevenly. My alignment shop told me when I first lowered it in order to get back to zero camber I needed shorter LCA's. But since I want the ability to swap between 20" and 22" rear wheels I have built my suspension with all BMR spherical and adjustable rods arms links and sways. Now that I have finished my entire BMR Pro Bushing package I need the Adjustable LCA's to complete the rear suspension phase of my build.....

Whats the latest on the release date?
We hand built the initial set to test clearances and to finalize the design. Now I am just waiting for samples of actual production pieces from the laser cutter. The wheel reliefs were fairly complicated and give the arm a very unique, stealth bomber, multi-angular look. Since this added more complication to the design and TIG welding requires such a precise fit, the "tweaking" is taking a little longer than normal. We should have some production samples next week to test fit and fixturing. As long as everything fits to our specifications, we could start the production run as early as the 3rd. I am thinking early to mid-October for the product release if there are no problems.
BMR guy is offline   Reply With Quote