View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
3whiterag
GM Powertrain Retired

Drives: 67SS350, 87 IROC L98, 96SS ver
First Day Back to Work!

Well, today was my first day back to work and they have to retrain me because over the last year I have forgotten how to do it. The person I trained to do my job is now training me. Ironic isn't it? I can honestly say that over the last year I didn't give it much thought, well maybe after the first month. Had other things on my mind. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I cleared medical last week and they have placed me in the work hardening program. I will work 4 hours a day for two weeks, then 5 hours a day for two weeks and so on until I reach 8 hours a day. The job has changed from what I used to do so I should not be putting in the 11 to 12 hours days plus half day Saturday. Looking forward to a 40 hour work week. It did feel strange getting up at 4:30am. this morning after over a year of not having to get up. It wasn't so bad this morning and I slept pretty good last night. Usually on Sunday nights I had trouble sleeping before work. That's about it for now, Take care and don't forget, if you are over 50, ask your Doctor for a scope....It could save your life!!! Tom
3whiterag is offline   Reply With Quote