View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 05:03 AM   #53
Joe@NightOwlLEDs

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherJP1984 View Post
OK i have a question?!? I have the JDP kit and i really like your setup, could i tie what you are making into the JDP Halos that i already have?
Great question!

We are big fans of the JDP kit, and have been promoting their halo kit since they started offering it. That was the first kit I installed on my car, and I pre-ordered the kit before they were released.

We will be offering an upgrade to their kit shortly. This will basically turn their kit into a NightOwl system. You will be retaining their wiring harness, and their LEDs. This will save you a lot of time by not having to install the halo LEDs.

We have made our kit plug-and-play compatible with theirs. That should mean that there is no splicing required. Unhook their controller from the wiring harnesses, and plug ours in. It really should be that simple.

You will gain independent control over the halos, precise color selection, new program types, a remote with very good range, wifi control, and more. You'll also end up with a system that will let you expand into other parts of the car.
Joe@NightOwlLEDs is offline   Reply With Quote