View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarorick View Post
That link is very good

I Just got my Zaino package today, and was wondering if it's okay to use on the light lens, glass, or on the radio display ??
You could use it on the lenses for the headlights (I'm assuming thats what you're referring to?) and the windshiled if you really wanted to.

I'd avoid touching the plastic covering the radio and gauges as much as possible. For those, I just use a small detailing brush (soft) and highly go over them to remove any dust. They're very susceptible to scratching. I forget, but if Chevrolet used glass over the gauges and radio on the 5th Gen., I'd still avoid touching them as much as possible, and like I mentioned, only go over them, lightly, with a soft detailing brush.

I'd recommend just using 'Stoners' Invisible Glass on the windshield. And if you want something to aid in water removal, ie; rain, 'Stoners' offers Invisible Glass with rain/water repellant.

I like to avoid putting any polish/wax on the lenses, etc., as it can actually cause streaking as well as result in scratches if you're not careful.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote