View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #65
heymatt

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS Vert.
Sure it's not ideal that he has to wait for what he ordered. But it's the way he has chosen to vent about it.
When I have had problems getting merchandise that was ordered, in a reasonable amount of time. A simple phone call was made. Not getting a call back? How about sending an email? Still not getting response as to when? That's a tough one, cancel the order!
In this case the vendor is on this site frequently. A PM back and forth, the issue could be resolved to each others satisfaction.
I have dealt with RX in the past with no issues.
Can things change in how smoothly things run in a business? Absolutely!
But to come on a forum and bash a business without trying to resolve the issue first is wrong. Doesn't matter who it is, RX, Pedders, KOOKS, or whomever chooses to do business on this site.
Don't want to wait for RX to get what you ordered? Get a credit and move on! There are plenty of other catch cans on the market.
Life's too short to sweat the small stuff!
If I've offened you, my apologies.
Sometimes it takes another person to tell you to put your big boy pants on, and move along!