View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #145
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Update---Back in the game!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
Ok--back to the drawing board. I messed up the mats beyond repair...I ran my knife clear through the passenger side one.. I have contacted Stacey letting her know my situation. I also contacted another vendor in maybe getting a set made with the RS/SS embroidered as they are being made....
While talking with Roger Neace at Emblempros, I ordered something else for the interior that will compliment the Defenderworx CAMARO shifter. Will be getting it soon... Thanks Roger...
Thanks to talking with Roger Neace on Friday, we are back in the game with the orginal mats....Uh, would this be Plan "D"? I will call it going back to Plan "C", cause Roger suggested to simply glue the slit with rubber cement. I also found a set of animal clippers that would take the "hair" right off the mat and get it down to the backing. I emailed Stacey the photos tonight. I will be touching base with her on Monday to get her approval to move forward. I really did not want anything other than her work on the mats, especially after her wonderful talent on the headrests...........

Like I said before, "Real men don't need instructions and/or advise....Well, I am not real sure of that statement"!!....
Attached Images

Last edited by aquablueL99; 03-03-2012 at 08:57 PM.
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote