View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #18
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance03 View Post
Sorry to bring back an old topic but this just happened to me last night. My car saw rain for the first time ever and i was in an empty parking lot so i tried one...... worked out very well for the record but then the "service stabilitrak" came on... all i did was turn the car off and back on and it was fine. anything else i should worry about?
On page 5-38 in your owner's manual it states:

SERVICE STABILITRAK
This message displays if there is a problem with the StabiliTrak® system. If this message appears, try to reset the system. Stop; turn off the engine and remove the key from the ignition; open and close the driver door and wait for at least one minute. During this time you should notice the lights on the cluster turn off. After a minute has passed start the engine again. If this message still comes on, it means there is a problem. See your dealer for service. The vehicle is safe to drive; however, you do not have the benefit of StabiliTrak, so reduce your speed and drive accordingly.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service