View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 04:25 PM   #1
leedsladmatt

Drives: 2001 Audi A6
Hello from the UK and a couple of questions

Hello, Newbie here so go easy
English guy born and bred who just stumbled upon this site today. I will admit I never used to be a fan of american cars, the old "don't know what a corner is" and "such a big engine so little power" stories floating around put me off....

and then a few weeks ago a freind showed me the 5th gen camaro concepts and I was awestruck. I have seen a few of the current mustangs over here but this cars is just...wow!

Anyway little intro aside, just as i start my search into personal imports rules and predicted retail prices I found a press release saying it will be sold here in RHD. But before I get carried aware with myself and head off to the chevy dealer to get put on the list I was wondering if the old hands here could clear up a niggling question for me. See im very big and tall im 6'5" and have a 48" chest. I've always had to go with big saloons/sedans just so I feel comfortable and because of this have never been able to contemplate a european sports car. THe Camaro seems a lot "rommier" but does anyone here think the 5th gen one will comfortably fit someone like me?

Thanks in advance, great site!

Matt
leedsladmatt is offline   Reply With Quote