View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 07:55 AM   #19
GreyGhost

Drives: Custom CGM/Pearl White 2010 Camaro
bhut - Sorry to read your story. If we look at it as a business owner, we can understand their temptation to make what they can from a limited number of allocations. But as has already been highlighted, that is a short-term solution that is already hurting their reputation in the real world. I hope you are able to work with one of the dealers recommended here so that you get the excitement back in your Camaro search.

It can go different and much (much) better. I found a dealer that was willing to work with me to price the car a little under MSRP. Before I ordered he said he had allocations available for production in the middle of October. I placed the order last Friday, had my order on Monday. Viz reported I was status 1100 on Monday night, and that I am already status 3000 as of Thursday. I was a little concerned the dealer's promises might not be honest, but they have been completely.

Looks like you can find someone a lot closer, but if you need a recommendation, contact Rich Anson at GO Chevrolet in Denver and tell him Brad sent you his way. He should be able to help...if you want a little longer break-in ride.

Good luck...keep the faith.

CGM w/ Pearl White and Kandy Kopper FlexPaint wrap, matching bow ties and brake covers, amber halos & fogs"
Awesome image by: Hazman
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote