View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
pcmforless

Drives: 05 CTS-V, 2010 CGM SS/RS
Another L99 Dyno tune (with headers and CAI)

Had this L99 on the dyno last night and have to say I am very impressed with the gains headers are giving these cars. Baseline, the car pulled 343HP and 367 torque at the tires with the ARH headers and cold air intake. After the tune 367HP and 387 ft/lbs. This car picked up a little more HP from the tune (24/25 at the tires) but less torque (20Ft/lbs) than the bone stock L99 I did last week (22hp and 42Ft/lbs if I remember correctly). First dyno sheet will be baseline vs Final tune, 2nd will be the baseline of last weeks bone stock car vs baseline of headers/cai car to give you an idea of the gains for those two mods and the fine will be last weeks baseline bone stock l99 vs final tuned with headers/cai run from yesterday. Once again, the stock tune has proven to be VERY rich like we keep seeing. This car dipped into the 10's on the air/fuel on the baseline. On the runs from the bone stock car last week, ignore the air/fuel lines as it was not reporting to the dyno and I was using my portable unit.
Attached Images

pcmforless is offline   Reply With Quote