View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #235
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Crossing my fingers for you. I have to give you credit for not putting up with Savini's BS throughout this whole thing. It amazes me that they are even still in business after the way they have handled all of your's, PQ's, and Em's issues.
I appreciate it. But in all honesty Forums are VERY new to me and I am sure to ALOT of other people out there. I have seen about 8 members who have had issues with these wheels just on this forum, and that does not include the ones who are too embarrassed to say anything because of the cost of these wheels.

If the truth were really known I am sure that this is a pretty big problem, but people get buffalo'd alot of times to accept things they shouldn't.

If I were to come into your house and do some remodeling or build you a new house, I would be MADE fix it because of the laws and licensing requirements irregardless of what I thought. It is a regulated industry, evidentially wheel making is not and if it is then there must be a governing body that controls it, just haven't found who they are, YET.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote