View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #115
longfreaknhair

Drives: 4 wheels and a engine
I have said sorry once so I will not say it again. While I did say I think my Charger will hold up better over time that comment was based a a number of things. Doesnt matter if you believe them or not. In the end it was my money I spent and I think I spent it wisely. Not your cross to bare. I did say GM products suck and that was based on my exp. I have been fortunate to have had a great many cars and trucks. Despite some of my exp I continued to not close doors on auto brands. I now have closed one door and that being anything thats not domestic. That I did 6 yrs ago. Even after all my exp with GM products I came to this board to research. It was only by accident that I found the article that started all of this. A article that I never agreed with.
In the end as I said I am considering trading my Charger for a Camaro. It will depend on a number of things of course. Funny, no one said trade the charger. Insted of trying to sell me on the Camaro you just defended a product I havent had much luck with.
I am sorry for calling you all *******. Uncalled for. Usually I know when I am going to piss someone off. This time I did it and it was never my intention.
longfreaknhair is offline   Reply With Quote