View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #12114
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Yuck. Hopefully you get a little extra $$ incentive for heading up. Though I guess it isn't terribly far from you.

My passenger side cat is shot-- trying to decide if I should take it in for warranty work (if they'll ever honor it, considering my headers & axleback MRT) or just throw straight pipes on there and scrap the cats all together. It's driving me frickin crazy... I can hear the honeycomb pieces rattling around in there at idle. More reason to crank up the music. I just need to find time to do something about it.

Sorry I missed out on Lofinos last week, LIB. I have a friend from the UK coming on Thursday to stay with me for a short time, and I wanted to get some yardwork and whatnot done. I've been so busy this month!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryman77 View Post
those aren't cats, they're resonators...just take them off & pull out the metal? or replace them with a pipe?

I'm in Buffalo again...yuck...Tues Wed & maybe Thurs, but then I'll be done here for sure
If you need help let me know. If your up for the 2 day drive out to where I live that is. I could probably talk Chubs into helping also.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote