View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Camaro Car Cover....by Tom Henry

So, for the first time since I picked up the car, I finally decided to put the car cover on and see how she fits. I must say, she fits like a GLOVE!!!

This cover is simply BAD @SS. It has two hard plastic rings on either side which are reinforced (extra padding as well to prevent scratches) and two straps as well for threading a cable through which goes under your car and will lock the cover to the car....since no matter what happens, there will always be peckerhead thieves who would love to have your car cover.

When I ordered the car, I ordered it with the silver and black car cover. Tom switched it out and surprised me with this embroidered cover. I never did put it on as you really don't want to cover the car for the first 3 months or so (info straight from the GM site).

Oh...and the underside of the cover that sits on the car itself is SUPER SOFT. Make sure you don't happen to accidentally let that soft part touch the dirty ground...as that'll spell disaster for your paint...as with any car cover.
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote