View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #1608
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08chevyjm View Post
Hello Everyone, My name is Josh, I recently Purchased a Beautiful Synergy Pearl green Metallic 2011 Chevy Camaro SS a couple weeks ago and want to get in on the action. I want to start getting in all kinds of car shows cause my car has got some work done to it when i bought it. It has custom 22" staggered wheels, with custom airbrush painted interior and on the Exterior motor part. The guy i bought it from had alot of work done to the car before i bought. Anyways, i am from Baytown,Tx. I am 24 yr old. I lived here in Texas my whole life and always wanted a new body style camaro. I finally saved up the money to purchase one. I been to many car shows with my dad in the past and just was wondering when i was going to own my own car one day. haha. I had purchase my car cause i do not see many Synergy green camaro SS's out there anymore. Im a Chemical Inspector for the Houston Ship Channel, I work nights and Days also.
I just wanted you to all know that i would like to part of WHM and to start attending events as much as possible.

Josh
Welcome Josh!
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote