"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigredbusa View Post
Carl Edwards is a Jacka$$!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Yep, he basically just admitted that he did it on purpose in his interview.
Quote:
I'm expecting a suspension to be given out along with a big fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
They should suspend him...at least one race!

Allow his car to start with another driver but no points for him next race!

Totally uncalled for!!

I understand what he wanted to do and why...but you don't do that at 190 and expect a simple spin to the infield! There could have been some bad injuries with that stupid act!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partick View Post
So not cool the way he punted the 12, the 99 needs to be sat down... The 12 said he tried to check up when he got into cuzen Carl early in the race.
Quote:
These two have incidents that go way back to Talledaga last year. Brad Keslowski did the same thing to Carl and went on to win the race, but that is no reason to retaliate like that. If you watched the end of the race Carl made another attempt at taking out Brad but missed and if you watch his gloves he clearly turns into Brad. Not cool for a someone making millions of dollars a year not to mention a new father.
+1

That crash was so serious...there could have been a fatality for either Brad, or some poor fan in the stands, if the car went through the fence...
When Carl Edwards started in NASCAR, I liked him because he seemed like a nice guy...
I don't know how many of you know this, but his Dad is Kenny Schrader's cousin...
Carl has gotten more and more aggressive and nasty, and after today's incident, I have lost any respect I had left for him...
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!...
I hope NASCAR parks him for a race or 2 and puts him on probation for the rest of the season...
It's one thing to give a 'payback tap', but not what Carl did today...
And, to be a brand new father, and act like that, maybe he had temporary insanity from lack of sleep...............