Thread: 2014 SS 427
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #36
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
think fbodfather answer that. Not sure but saying its not as easy as it was in the early days.
That would be awesome though and all these would be great to me but you got to think of how and the effects of everything is done, way more to it then we know. If it was that easy well damn why not a 454 option or like I said a turbo/supercharge in the 1ss as option with the option to stay N/A.
Well im sure theres more to it, but when you order a car, say 2SS, doesnt it go on the same assembly line that 1SS goes on? And an order form could be presented to each department of what the needs are for the car according to the VIN. I mean, theyre all put together the SAME way. if there was a deleted option on it, the installer just wouldnt install it on the car according to the order form. Or if it was manual seats, you install manual rather than electric. In the line, the frames are made with engine supports at set places for v6 or LS3 or LSA. Im unsure if an additional calc has to be made for a 427, though Im sure if it was intended to have, all the necessary components would be in place for the engine and dry sump system.

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!
Wizard1183 is offline   Reply With Quote