View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
alterbrett

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Camaro in Kansas City

Hi everyone. I am newly registered but I have been creeping around the forums for some time. I hadn't seen a post about this car so I thought I would let everyone know. Superior Chevrolet in Merriam, Kansas (basically Kansas City) has a 2010 Camaro 2LT RS with black rallys at their dealership. It came in last week and I went and saw it. Today I actually got to ride in it! Kenneth Ussery their internet sales manager took me for a ride. If your reading this Kenneth thanks! I hope this isn't a repost. I hadn't seen any threads about it so if this is a repost the mods can delete it. I am going to try and post photos. Also, Superior is out of brochures but if anyone really wants one Kindred Chevrolet in Smithville has some brochures. I went and picked one up. The guys at Kindred are really nice and won't hassle you so don't be nervous about stopping in.

So, the car! The Camaro at Superior is loaded up. It features everything but a sunroof. It has leather, boston acoustics, 20's, rally stripes, automatic w/ tapshift. Loaded. Let me just say GM nailed this car. It is the nicest GM car I have ever been in. It is built like a Honda and drives purely American. It is so smooth. For all you guys that are getting the V6 you are in no way settling! The V6 puts you back in your seat. Plenty of power. The whole car is amazing. I felt like a celebrity when I was in it too. I think this is the only one in the Kansas City area right now so it was probably the first time people got to see the car. People were tailing us, pulling out their camera phones, and most importantly they were smiling. When we were drving the car a Honda Element got in our way while we were trying to exit and whenever the driver realized a Camaro was trying to get through he quickly put the brakes on to get out of the way! Clearly, he was afraid that the Camaro might devour his little Element if he stayed in our path. So if anyone in Kansas City wants to see this car go to Superior they have one. If your looking for someone nice to talk to and help you with the car Kenneth is the guy to go to. He is really helpful and polite. Good guy! Here are the pics:
Attached Images

CREED & CAMARO
alterbrett is offline   Reply With Quote