View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #20
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrox View Post
Sorry, but that's 1960's thinking that cost GM billions of dollars over the past few decades. For them to even try to compete in this world, they need to cut costs. One way to do that is stop catering to minorities who force them to carry more than 1 part that does the same function.

If most people want leather and HID's, then everyone who buys the car gets them. It will force the consumer to be upsold to the more expensive car, thus resulting in more $ for GM and less money wasted one low production parts.
I agree with much of this. Though I don't want everything, I'd like to see the option to get what I want. I definately want HIDs and leather; HUD would be cool, but it's going to really stretch my budget as it is; assuming I'm even close to the ballpark.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote