View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 05:53 PM   #10
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!

I've finally been able to accrue the funds to start working on my exhaust setup. Originally I was gonna run longtubes with the ZL1 NPP mufflers and run vacuum to them to have a functional NPP system. But I heard a buddies camaro with longtubes and the Corsa Xtreme catback and it sounded amazing. So I sold my ZL1 NPP's to a member on here for his build to set up the car to be ready for the installation of the catback. However, in the brief time I've had the mufflers hacked off prior to ordering the Corsa, I've fallen in love with the beautiful bellowing grumble these cars make without the mufflers. Corsa would introduce that raspy exotic growl that sounds good, but doesn't sound like it should go with this american muscle. So I've decided to keep the muffler delete and just have my local shop fabricate the piping from where I removed the mufflers to the rear valence. Since I'm now in the need of new quad tips, I ordered the SS clones everyone seems to rave about. And they look sweet! 3in inlet to the quad tipped 4in outlet. Can't wait to see how they look on the car, I get them put on in the morning! Will post back with pictures of it then

504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed Cold Air Inductions intake Bo White ported TB Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes NPP catback QTP low profile cutouts Powerbond 25% UDP 3.73 gears JRE scoop ZL1 grille R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote