View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #23
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fast_one View Post
Been a member on corvette forum since 01 and the valve problem is a little blown out of proportion after talking to the c6z owners. Like most internet stuff you always hear when stuff goes wrong as there is no reason to post when stuff goes right. I'm leaning towards thew vette at the moment as I really miss mine. I am waiting til I get to be behind the wheel of the 1le before final judgement. What ever I get its gonna get the full intake, heads, cam, exhaust treatment.
Honestly, in that scenario, you should look for a used and modded Z06. Let someone else pay for all the upgrades. Nothing wrong with a vette.....it's just a Camaro is more in line for some people.

I'll be willing to bet if you're leaning more towards a vette then you probably won't be happy with a 1LE. The power difference alone from a Z06 (especially a modded Z06) is going o be way more than with the 1LE. You would probably have to have both cars at a track scenario to really feel the difference between them. A 10 min drive at the dealer is probably not going to get you and acurate feel for the car.

Just my opinion......
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote